Communications Quick Start
Charlotte Latin is a large school with much going on at all times. It's what makes our School such an exciting place, but sometimes it is challenging to find the information you want and need. Here's a communications guide to help.
All parents and students have their own MyLatin login and the information there is customized for you; please do not use each other's accounts to access MyLatin.
1. Basic – What You Need to Know:
- Read the Welcome to the Week email each Sunday morning to prepare for the week ahead.
- Read any emails from the Head of School, Division Heads or Assistants and teachers.
- Read the information in Wednesday Watch envelopes when they come home.
- Save and use the At-A-Glance Calendar for the 2019–2020 School year.
2. Intermediate – All of the Above Plus a Little More Info:
- Sign up for alerts for Parent News, Division News (LS, MS and/or US) and Grade Info (MS and US) and athletic teams your child participates in.
- Push School Calendars to your personal calendar. To access Calendars from MyLatin, click on the "Calendars" button in the upper left corner.
3. Advanced – All of the Above Plus Some Extras:
- Familiarize yourself with the pages of MyLatin, including those for your child's classes, athletic teams and extracurriculars, as well as any resources you might need throughout the year.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
Questions? Email Susan Carpenter, Director of Marketing & Communications