Charlotte Latin School has the health and safety of the Latin community as its top priority. We pledge to share updates and information with you in a transparent, timely manner.
- We continue to monitor the virus and are in touch with the Mecklenburg County Public Health Director, who has up-to-the-minute information about COVID-19 and its impact in Charlotte.
- We are communicating with the Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS), the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS), and our peer schools for information and best-practice planning.
- As of January 6, 2023, Mecklenburg County has once again moved to COVID-19 Community Level High, per the CDC. This is based on the level of new cases (per 100k residents) coupled with new hospital admissions and inpatient beds metrics.
- Announcement from the CDC on new guidelines for the Bi-valent COVID vaccine.
- Health and COVID Protocols 2022–23 for Latin Students/Families
- 2022-23 COVID Prevention,Policies, Procedures— info on when to stay home, how to share information with the nurses, when to return to school
- CDC "Your Guide to Masks"
Do you have a question about COVID, the pandemic, or health and safety? So that we may answer your questions more quickly, please use the appropriate division-specific form below.