Charlotte Latin School has the health and safety of the Latin community as its top priority. We pledge to share updates and information with you in a transparent, timely manner.
- We continue to monitor the virus and are in touch with the Mecklenburg County Public Health Director, who has up-to-the-minute information about COVID-19 and its impact in Charlotte.
- We are communicating with the Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS), the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS), and our peer schools for information and best-practice planning.
- Health and COVID Protocols 2022–23 for Latin Students/Families
- 2021–22 Health Office Information — info on when to stay home, how to share information with the nurses, when to return to school
- CDC "Your Guide to Masks"