Charlotte Latin School Athletic Hall of Fame Nomination Form
Thank you for making a nomination for the Charlotte Latin School Athletic Hall of Fame. This form will be used by the Hall of Fame Committee to prepare the ballot. Any information that you can provide to help appreciate and understand the accomplishments of the nominee would be most helpful.
Read about members of the Charlotte Latin Athletic Hall of Fame.
• A graduate of Charlotte Latin School for at least five years
• Demonstrated extraordinary athletic achievement that distinguishes the athlete from other high-performing athletes at Latin, which may be defined by, but not limited to, earning local, state, and national recognition while a Hawks student athlete
• Represents the highest values of our School and athletic program; is a person of character, leadership, and dedication and has enhanced the reputation of Latin
• Accomplishments in athletics while at Latin are the primary criteria, but post-graduate athletic achievements and post-graduate participation at CLS may also be considered
• Made a significant contribution to Hawks athletics through his or her leadership, inspiration, and service
• Served Latin for a minimum of five years
• Must be a former and/or retired coach from Latin and be in good standing
• Rendered extraordinary service to the athletic program at Latin other than participation on or coaching of Hawks teams
• If the contributor was an employee of CLS, he or she should be a former coach and/or retired and in good standing
• Must have achieved accomplishments that distinguishes the team over and above other high-achieving teams
• Eligible a minimum of five years after the season for which the team is being honored
• Must have exemplified high standards of sportsmanship