Fresh, nutritious meals are prepared daily in Founders' Hall. An on-site chef prepares a wide selection of healthy, home-made food for breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack.
- All menus are reviewed by a nutritional specialist
- Signage alerts students with allergies or special diets including vegetarian and gluten-free options
- Healthy choices and new foods are encouraged
Daily selections for Middle and Upper School include:
- Deli Station
- Panini Station
- Hot Sandwich Station, including rotating options such as crispy chicken and hamburgers
- Soups – two options that change daily
- Meal Deal – changes daily and includes fish and chips, chicken tikka masala, tacos or meatloaf; includes two sides, fruit and a beverage
- "Action Station" – changes daily and includes build-to-order meals such as omelettes, stromboli, fajitas, ramen noodles or bbq
- Salad Bar – includes a variety of fresh greens, vegetables and salad toppings, pasta and other prepared salads
Breakfast is served from 7:30 a.m. to 10 a.m., and lunch is served from 10:45 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.Guests of the School are welcome to purchase meals during the dining hall's operating hours: 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on regular school days.
MIDDLE AND UPPER SCHOOL
French Onion with Swiss Cheese Croutons
Crispy Baja Fish Tacos
with Cilantro Infused Rice,
Black Beans, Pico de Gallo, Guacamole,
and Pablano Creme
Philly Cheesesteak Bar
Daily Specialty Pizza
Roasted Tomato and Bacon
Students in Transitional Kindergarten through Grade 1 eat in Shelton Hall. The menu is tailored to our youngest students. Eating in Shelton Hall allows students to gently become familiar with cafeterias and how to make good dietary decisions.
Students in Grades 3 through 12 eat in Founders' Hall. Grades 3 through 5 have a special section of Founders' Hall with a food selection that is a transition between Shelton Hall's offering and the full food service offering for older grades.
Students in Grades 6 through 12 eat in Shelton Hall and choose from the full menu.