The Latin Arts Association (LAA) is the umbrella organization that supports, enhances, and promotes the arts community at Charlotte Latin School. We are proud of our role in supporting the tremendous momentum the arts are experiencing at Latin.
A quality arts education promotes creative thinkers and innovative leaders for our future. By joining LAA, members provide financial assistance for arts programs across all division of Charlotte Latin, including:
- Choral and Instrumental Music
- Creative Writing
- Theater Arts
- Visual Arts
Latin arts programs excel at regional and national levels as shown by:
- Numerous Superior ratings in Wind, Strings, and Choral Ensembles
- Multiple Blumey Award nominations for Excellence in High School Musical Theater
- Record setting Gold and Silver Key Awards in the Scholastic Art and Writing Awards competition
Anyone in the Latin community may join LAA to support the arts. LAA membership for 2017-18 will open in July.
- Grand Patron memberships are $125 and include two reserved tickets to the Upper School Spring Musical.
- Patron Memberships are $50.
Click here to view the 2016-17 LAA brochure.