- Log in to MyLatin
- Click on the Magnus Health icon to go directly Magnus Health
Charlotte Latin Health Services provide comprehensive care to all Latin students and staff. Two full-time registered nurses (contact information below) provide health assessments, emergency care for illness and injury, administer medications, and identify students with special needs.
Dawn Hull, RN
Jean Asinger, RN, MSN
Available Monday-Friday, 7:45 am – 3:45 pm to answer any health related concerns or questions.---------
- Until free from fever for 24 hours without taking fever reducing medication
- If there is yellow/green mucous in cough or nose
- If he or she has vomited or had diarrhea within 24 hours
- If there is an unexplained rash
- Until you receive the results of a strep test and determine that strep is not present or until medication has been given long enough so that it cannot be spread.