Founded in 1970, Charlotte Latin School is a fully accredited, college preparatory, coeducational, non-sectarian, independent day school, serving approximately 1,400 students in transitional kindergarten through twelfth grade.
Charlotte Latin School actively promotes diversity among its faculty, staff, and student body. Our faculty members have an average of 20 years classroom experience. More than one-half of our faculty members hold advanced degrees. Students and teachers experience an outstanding average pupil-teacher ratio of 10 to 1.
Our students, families, faculty, and staff enjoy a park-like 128-acre campus that encompasses 14 major buildings, including a Science, Art and Technology Building, the Beck Student Activities Center, and the Horne Performing Arts Center.
Charlotte Latin School provides a safe, supportive, and professional work environment for teaching and non-teaching employees.
How to Apply for Posted Positions:
To view current job postings and access our online application process,
please CLICK HERE.
- If we do not have any vacancies you may select the job title "Employment with Charlotte Latin School" to submit your application and resume.
- Our online application consists of several steps. You do not have to complete all the steps in a single session.
- Your application will be considered "in process" until you complete it. The school will have the ability to view your application even if it is not complete.
- All fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
- The recommended browser is Internet Explorer.
Charlotte Latin provides the following benefits for its employees:
- Medical Insurance Plan
- Direct Reimbursement Dental Program
- Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacations
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Development Fund
- Mentoring Program
Charlotte Latin School is an equal opportunity employer.